Munster Rugby in South Africa PRO14
Book your place on a fantastic tour to Munster Rugby's trip to South Africa
Munster Rugby will return to South Africa to face the Toyota Cheetahs and the Southern Kings in the Guinness PRO14 in October 2019. Enjoy a spectacular ten day tour which will see you enjoy Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, a Game Drive, pre-match Braii (BBQ) on both match days and much more! Having taken the largest group of Munster Rugby supporters down to South Africa in April 2018, we have proven experience in PRO14 tours to South Africa.
10 Year Ticket Holders and Full Members of the Munster Rugby Supporters Club will receive a 10% discount on this package while Associate Members will receive a 5% discount*. Please have your Membership Number for entry on the online booking form.
Izuzu Southern Kings v Munster Rugby – Saturday 5 October 2019 – Bloemfontein, South Africa
Toyota Cheetahs v Munster Rugby – Saturday 12 October 2019 – Port Elizabeth, South Africa
*Verification required to avail of discounts. Terms & conditions apply.
3rd - 14th October 2019
Munster Rugby Tour to South Africa - PRO14
10% Discount available for 10 Year Ticket Holders & Full Members of MRSC.
5% Discount available for Associate MRSC Members.
- Return international economy flights ex Dublin. Flights ex Dublin (Cork and Shannon flights available at a supplement and subject to availability).
- Executive coach transfers throughout.
- Nine nights accommodation on a B&B basis across Port Elizabeth, George, Cape Town & Bloemfontein.
- Pre-match food and complimentary bar before both matches.
- Official Category 1 Match Tickets to Southern Kings v Munster Rugby & Cheetahs v Munster Rugby.
- Winelands Tour of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek including lunch.
- Game Drive at Botlierskop Game Reserve with lunch included.
- Table Mountain by Cable Car.
- Robben Island Tour.
- Cheetah Experience in Bloemfontein.
- Local guide and RTI staff member on tour throughout.
The below optional extras can be booked online during the booking process.
- Three course dinner on the V&A Waterfront including two glasses of wine, two beers or two soft drinks per person. Transfers from/to the hotel are included – €50pp.
- Single Supplement – €695.
- Travel insurance, passports and visas if applicable (NO VISA REQUIRED FOR EU CITIZENS).
- Optional Activities. These can be booked during the online booking process.
- Admission fees into sights of interest not included in the tour cost/ itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as tips for meals, gratuities, telephone calls, beverages, all meals not mentioned under inclusions and anything else of a person nature.
- Upgrade to Business Class or First Class flights. Supplement applies and subject to availability.
- Any other services not mentioned.
- All quotes are valid FOR 48 HOURS and subject to change thereafter.
- RTI reserves the right to amend the itinerary for the groups convenience.
- We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance from the time of booking. This may assist you should you have to cancel your trip.
- Minimum numbers apply
- All travel packages are subject to RTI Terms & Conditions
Please have your MRSC Membership number to hand during the booking process to avail of up to 10% discount.
10 Year Ticket Holder price – 10%: €2,335pps
Full MRSC Membership – 10%: €2,335pps
Associate MRSC Membership – 5%: €2465pps