Spanish Rugby Fest
Spanish Rugby Fest 2024
Our Spanish Rugby Fest is a brilliant end of season warm weather tournament that takes place the weekend after Easter every year. This beautiful setting for this fantastic U12, U13, U14 & U15 festival. Playing in a blitz style festival, teams will experience great rugby against different opponents (including local) plus a great social element for both the kids and the adults!
LAUNCHING SOON! Register Your Teams Interest for Spanish Rugby Fest 2024.
4 Days / 3 Nights:
Flights (to be quoted)
– Fly from Dublin (Shannon or Cork subject to availability).
– Fly to Alicante or Valencia airports.
– 4* Oliva Nova Resort
– Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner).
– Return executive coach from your the airport to accommodation.
– RTI Staff on site for the duration of tour (from meet and greet at the airport of arrival to departure from that airport).
Friday’s Tournament: Under U12’s & U13’s.
Saturday’s Tournament: Under U14’s & U15’s.
Round Robin format – Cup – Plate – Bowl.
– Excellent quality facilities.
– Local and International opposition of similar standard.
– Post festival BBQ.
– Single Supplement.
– Airport coach transfer in Ireland.
– Terra Mitica.
Get in Touch
Get in touch with us today and start planning your team tour to one of our fantastic destinations.