Rugby Youth Festival Portugal
Enjoy sunshine and rugby in Lisbon
The Rugby Youth Festival in Portugal is one of the best rugby tournaments in Europe for underage teams and school teams. With 80 sides from all over the world travelling to this beautiful city, the rugby is always of a high standard and a great opportunity to test your team. This two day event has competing categories for girls and boys teams with an age range of U13, U15, U17 & U19. The festival is held in the Lisbon University Stadium Complex where there is a mix of all weather pitches and grass pitches. Not only will there be entertainment on the field of play but off it and there is a real party atmosphere with fun activities on site including rock climbing, a zipline, food stalls, bars, trampolines and much more!
Rugby Youth Festival in Portugal.
– Fly from Dublin or Cork Airports
– Fly direct to Lisbon Airport
– Full Board
– Half Board
– Executive coach from Lisbon Airport to accommodation and return
– Transfers within Ireland also available
– Lisbon Rugby Youth Festival with a minimum of 5 matches
– 20 minute matches
– Silverware in each category
– International opposition
– Adventure Park
– Surf lessons
– Go karting
– Tournament kit for each player
Get in Touch
Get in touch with us today and start planning your team tour to one of our fantastic destinations.